| Graven W. Craig concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from auto and truck accidents. He also tries cases involving catastrophic brain injuries and cases where drunk drivers injure people. Graven is the current President of the Louisa Bar Association and has served in that capacity for the last three years.
Graven has based his practice in Louisa, Virginia since becoming a member of the bar in 1997 and has obtained a number of six figure verdicts on behalf of his clients during those fourteen years of serving his clients.
- University of Maryland, College Park (B.A. 1990 & B.A. 1991)
- George Mason University (J.D. 1997)
- Louisa Bar Association, President (1996 - 2006)
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Current President - Linkages Board - Louisa Intergenerational Center
- Member - Louisa Downtown Dev. Corp. d/b/a Louisa Arts Center
- Former Member - J&E Berkley Foundation, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Assistant Coach - St. Anne’s-Belfield School Boys Varsity Lacrosse
- Coach - Louisa Parks & Recreation Little League Basketball